Challenger Long Range Rifle class
STUDENTS must email before booking.
We ask that our US customers pay for courses via certified check or money order whenever possible.
Canadian Customers are expected to pay by ETransfer
Check out the OUTDOORHUB.COM REVIEW: HERE
What it is:
This is an intensive one day course that will get your primary long range skills dialed in very quickly. Students will engage targets from 100 meters to well past 1000 meters. If they apply the instruction given, students typically shoot 1/4 to 1/3 minute of angle groups at all of these distances 99.9% of the time.
Former student's comments are posted here: Who We Are section of the site.
Course Material includes:
- Prone shooting
- Use of a MIL/MIL, MOA/MOA, MIL/MOA, FFP, SFP, Rifle Scopes
- Rifle set up and chronograph data.
- Breathing and fundamentals of long range shooting "Fire C.A.R.D." -Long for range for dummies
- Reading wind and accounting for conditions.
- Shooter/Spotter communications
- Basic Ballistics and selecting a cartridge for your specific needs-avoiding the hype.
- Use of a ballistics computer
- Rifle Maintenance
- Selecting basic equipment
- Includes rental rifle (For US Students Only)
Students are expected to provide 100 RDS of precision ammo and a rifle capable of shooting sub MOA **Equipment lists vary according to season and will be provided once a student has paid their deposit. All students in the challenger level course receive a waterproof notebook that is theirs to keep. Please Note: Rental Rifles equipped with terminator Muzzle brakes and ammo are available for a fee
Salmon, ID (Premier US location with private lodge, dinners, and a hot spring)Salmon, ID courses include meals but not lodging.
Hope, BC (This is our most Advanced shooting location to date with high winds and mountain shooting conditions that will astound you)
Nordeg, Alberta (located in the Rocky Mountains this location is picturesque and huge)
St.Anthony, Idaho (This is our most competition like course with steel out to 1200 yards)
-Price is per student, Maximum 5 students per class Maximum 5/1 Instructor Ratio
-One day intro. class.